Proper skin care is essential since our skin serves as a barrier against many infections. With so many skincare products in the market, finding the right skincare is quite tricky. According to reports a woman uses an average of 12 personal care products a day. Skincare makes us look good, but how often do we think about the potentially harmful ingredients in it?
The recent skincare trend that took over the beauty industry by storm is CBD aka cannabidiol. This non-psychoactive component extracted from hemp plant is a potent antioxidant that offers a wide range of benefits including to promising a healthy skin. This natural compound counteracts the problems associated with other over-the-counter skin creams.
Benefits of CBD on skin:
- Soothes complexion: CBD is gentle on the skin. It is a non-irritating ingredient that reduces skin dryness, itchiness and soothes red skin.
- Slows down signs of aging: The antioxidant property of CBD protects the skin from the effects of free radicals, UV rays and unstable molecules that are notorious of speeding up visible signs of aging like wrinkles, dark spots and fine lines.
- Balances skin: CBD topicals have been found to control oil thus being ideal for also those with combination complexion – oily and dry.
Purchase CBD topicals online:
Not all CBD topics found in the market would work great on your skin. Remember to purchase only from reputable vendors. If you are considering trying CBD skincare products check out allueur.com. They are one of the top-choices of CBD users in Florida. Their products are effective and made with pure CBD oil and other skin-nourishing ingredients.
How does CBD help?
Though CBD has been around since centuries for treating pain and aiding with sleep, it was not until recently researches started exploring CBD’s potential effects on treating skin issues. CBD works by interacting with the receptors present in our face’s endocannabinoid system thereby restoring our skin to a balanced state.
Reasons to ditch other common skincare ingredients:
The reason why some skincare products worsen the condition is because its ingredients tend to irritate/ harm our skin. Few of the ingredients include:
- Petroleum derivate: This came as a welcome alternative to vegetable oils as unlike vegetable oil it didn’t have odor, color or caused allergic reactions. Its derivates kerosene and Vaseline prevent dehydration and are being claimed as safe for use. In reality they create an outer layer and seal our skin making vegetable oil a better choice.
- Silicones: You can expect similar effects as in with petroleum derivates. The smoothness you feel after applying them is deceptive and just an outer layer.
- Artificial fragrances and dyes: These products don’t have any benefit on the skin and are added only to make the product look and smell attractive to users. Some can cause allergic reactions.
The last thing you want is to burden your skin with more chemicals. Avoid using these harmful chemicals and go all natural with CBD-infused skincare products since they are an effective and healthy solution to your skin issues.