Marbles are synonymous with luxury and class. It is one of the most elegant and durable flooring materials used at home. It is commonly used in bathrooms, walls and counter tops. It has a unique surface, whirl patterns and colour variations. The stone requires constant maintenance so that it remains attractive.
Marble is quite porous and soft making it easily prone to scratches, damages and tendency to absorb stains. In the absence of proper care, even water leaves stains on the marble. When you start noticing your marble floor losing its gloss, it is time to contact professional marble polishing company. They help in regaining the shine of marble and prevent further damage.
Contact professional marble polishing companies:
It is important to contact companies offering reliable marble polishing services like Sydney Tile and Stone care for stone polishing Sydney. Their trained team uses the best equipment and high-quality materials to restore your marble to its original state. They have always been known for quality work.
Common problems and ways of handling it:
- Minor holes, chips and cracks are fixed by epoxy filling
- If the marbles appear dull due to everyday wear, the surface is thoroughly polished which is recommended to be carried out once in 2 years
- If the marble floor is prone to heavy traffic and is heavily soiled, intense cleaning is required and the surface is then sealed
- Light scratches require compound polishing
- Deeper scratches and worn out flooring can only be fixed by diamond polishing
Benefits of hiring professional marble polishing experts:
The elegant-looking marble comes at a price. It is quite a task to maintain marble flooring. Marble polishing techniques requires an in-depth knowledge of the stone and its reactive nature with acidic cleaning agents. Professional marble polishing specialists have the adequate expertise in handling marbles.
- Tough action on stains: The right cleaning agents and equipments are required to remove stains in marble. Some stains like rust and grout stains involve more work and can be done only by professionals. They can remove different stains such as coffee, red wine, oil and other stubborn stains.
- Etch marks removal: Etch marks are a result of using harsh household cleaning agents which contain acidic and alkaline properties. Incorrect usage of chemicals for cleaning damages the marble. Etch marks have a light colour and dull appearance. Professionals combine advanced techniques with diamond abrasives to get rid of it.
- Convenience: Hiring professional marble polishing specialists saves us a lot of time and effort. Instead of trying to do things by yourself after reading about the different techniques used, if you leave the work to trained technicians, you’ll know for sure you’ve handed over the work in good hands.
When the state of marbles cannot be made right by basic maintenance, only professional marble restoration services can fix it. Doing it yourself could result in a costly mistake. If you’d prefer to have your marble floors sparkly, hiring professional marble polishing experts is highly recommended.